Viva La Me Is Open For Guest Submissions
If you have an interesting perspective on happiness, gratitude, kindness or mindfulness that would help others, I would love to hear from you.
I am especially interested in real life stories that show how the power of the mind can overcome the most difficult of obstacles.
What you need to do:
- Read Viva La Me to make sure your idea and writing style fits this site.
- Write a well written article optimised for SEO with correct grammar and spelling.
- Make sure your article is between 600 to 1000 words.
- Include a 2 sentence bio and your website address and social media links.
- Sign up to Viva La Me mailing list and follow me on social media!
- Email your proposed article to kate@VivaLaMe.com with the subject: Guest Submission Proposal.
There is no need to provide a graphic (unless it is essential to the article). A graphic will be designed for your article that fits the aesthetic of the site.
In return for your article:
- You will receive a back link to your site.
- I will promote you and your article across Viva La Me’s social media giving you access to my audience.
- You will be promoted in a newsletter to Viva La Me subscribers giving you access to my mailing list.
- I am happy to discuss writing an article for your website (with the same conditions).