Are you a fellow dreamer, happiness junkie or awesomeness seeker?
My name is Kate J Parker and I have gone from barely FUNCTIONING to now FLOURISHING!
I am passionate about helping you find clarity and purpose so you can live life in a meaningful way.
In a nutshell, I want to help you find sustainable happiness.
Self improvement starts when:
what we ARE,
what we HAVE,
and what we are DOING,
no longer brings contentment and satisfaction.
I hit rock bottom before I started this eventful (and on-going) journey to live my life with balance, authenticity, and passion.
To read my story CLICK HERE
Some quirky facts about me:
Fact # One
I love music (especially 90’s rock) but have never been to a concert.
Fact # Two
When I laugh too hard I make a snorting noise. This is a family trait that many of my relatives suffer with as well!
Fact # Three
I have a office full of manuscripts, short stories, journals and research. I am passionate about writing. It clears my head and makes me feel connected to my true purpose.
Want to get to know me even better?
• I am fast approaching 40 years old but still feel 25!
• I have two young daughters, a husband, a dog, and a fish
• I live in sunny Western Australia near beautiful golden beaches
• I love a clean and tidy house but I HATE housework
• I lived in Greenwich, London during my 20’s and consider the UK my second home
• I always have a project on the go. I hate not being able to use my brain
• My husband owns and runs a local trades business. We both love working for ourselves
• I can move my little toes independent of the others (apparently, this is unique although it is normal for me!)
• I am an introvert and feel most comfortable communicating through my writing (but still scared what people might think of it!)
• I love coffee and nice wine. I sometimes get confused mid-afternoon when it is too late for a coffee but too early for a wine!